Tag Archives: Pregnant!
If I wasn’t pregnant, I would hate my life right now.
The same nasty bill collector called today. AGAIN. Sometimes, if I don’t answer my phone, they call 4 times in one hour. I decided to answer today, so they wouldn’t call anymore this week.(we can hope)
Last time, I got a fairly sympathetic bill collector lady.
This one……a bitch.
Sorry, I know she’s just doing her job, which is why I stayed on the phone as long as I did with her.
I mean, like my Granddaddy said, you can’t get blood out of a turnip!
How many time/ways can I explain that I am unemployed, about to deliver a baby and will not be paying you until at the earliest January of next year???
I hate the, can you borrow the money question.
And threatening me with “this will be charged off soon and go on your credit,” is really laughable. Like I told her, it’s the least of my worries right now. I’ve been there, done that and managed to still live my life. Before all of this, my credit was basically a beautiful thing.
But I hate not paying my bills. It goes against my nature. I’m anal about it. You should see my spread sheets. But I’ve decided to just write this one off, because really, what can I do? I might need my parents for something much more serious than a credit card bill come January if I can’t find a job.
Speaking of which, my ace in the hole job went away. She filled the position. DAMN IT! Even though I had heard through the grapevine that the place was falling apart, it was a JOB. A JOB!
Wading through the jobs on hot jobs, careerbuilders, and everywhere else I can find is not my idea of fun. There are jobs that I qualify for but I can’t work right now! Will these jobs still be there in a few weeks?? Will anyone really be hiring in December? It’s a no win situation.
And that is all I have to say today.
I’m having one of those what if moments.
You know, the what if I wake up tomorrow spotting/bleeding?
What if I wake up tomorrow and have no symptoms?
What if I POAS tomorrow and it’s negative?
What if I go to the doctor a few weeks from now and there is no baby or no heartbeat on the screen?
What if this is all a dream, and my alarm clock is about to go off at any second?
I am going to borrow(OK steal) my good friend Brown-Eyed Girl’s Meez mantra when she first found out she was pregnant:
Today I’m pregnant.
I’m pregnant today.
I wasn’t pregnant 2 -3 weeks ago.
I might not be pregnant a month week from now.
But Today I’m Pregnant
I’m pregnant today.
Today I’m happy.
Tomorrow is another day.
Sooooo. C-Dub’s job just told him to go ahead and clean out his desk this morning, and just go on home. Mind you, this is after he has spent the gas money to get there.( Yeah, I know gas is now cheaper, but when someone is now UNEMPLOYED, you can’t take any $ for granted.) Needless to say, I was thrown into a tailspin. I thought I had 3 more paychecks to prepare for this possibility! Damn, DAMN DAMN!!!!!!
New pregnancy symptoms to report:
1)I have grown out of my shirts. Now, as of last week, I just stopped wearing bras. They were getting irritating. But then, when I put on a shirt for Church yesterday, I couldn’t close it. Hmmm. Then another, and another. No bra(except the ones where your boobs are halfway out anyway) seemed to fit. And then, the ultimate:
C-Dub(as I pass by him in a tight tee shirt sans bra):”Damn, your tit’s are HUGE!”
Now, I have to spend some money for bigger bras. (sign, grumble, sign)
2) I have no sex drive. Now, let me say that this is unprecedented. As C-Dub will tell you, I am OVERSEXED. I had no problem with BDing all the time while TTC, because, I REALLY LIKE SEX. And to top it off, I REALLY LIKE SEX WITH C-DUB. This is a problem. I am hoping it’s just because i have had the same cold for 4 weeks and I am always tired. God help me if the 2nd trimester isn’t any different.
On the bright side:
Browneyedgirl has given me a blog award!!!!! It’s my first!!! LOL!
I am passing this award on to the following ladies!
5 Fabulous addictions:
1. Really bad reality TV. I know, I know, but watching how F***ed up someone else is brightens my day sometimes.
2. Facebook. I mean really. Who knew?
3. My hubby. C-dub is fabulous. Even jobless. And that is saying something. Why, I want to rip his clothes off right now….wait, I don’t have sex drive…….
4.Oatmeal Cookies. The soft ones. HMMMMMMMMMMMM
5. Planners/Calenders. I have one on my laptop, one on my blackberry and 2 paper ones. I am salivating about adding another for the new year. Need I say more?
Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then “add image” it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the “picture” gidget. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.