Tag Archives: messed up plans
So Pookah was sick this weekend. Ironic because most likely he won’t be able to go to daycare in the morning or maybe at all this week. This was supposed to be his first week of full time daycare. i already paid!!! *crying*And I had all of these grands plans of what I was going to do with all of my free time this week. Yeah, I wrote it down! I made a schedule. I felt energized! Finally getting it together I thought. Yeah. I make plans, God Laughs. But seriously, this always happens. Not that I’m blaming Pookah. Poor thing probably picked up some daycare bug. Poor baby. It started Friday when we picked him up from daycare on our way to dinner for our anniversary he was already not feeling good. Baby+ semi fancy restaurant=disaster. Needless to say, I didn’t enjoy my anniversary dinner at all. But, what can I say? The experience did lead me to sign up for care.com so I can find us a babysitter. Cause I mean, really. I didn’t want to even go once I saw he was sick, but C-Dub was like he’s fine! Lesson #2: never go against Mommy instincts. I know my child is cranky when he is sick and taking to him to a restaurant is iffy under normal circumstances. But C-Dub doesn’t think like that soooo…. But anyhoo, takeaway…need babysitter. Soon.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at allthingsfadra.com
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.