Tag Archives: Harry Potter
It’s Monday folks! This episode will be kind of short, but here goes:
- Michael Vick. A couple of years ago he was the league pariah. NO ONE wanted to go near this guy. And suddenly, after last week and this week’s performance, everyone is on his nut sack. That’s right I said it. It’s amazing how fickle the fans/media/self-righteous assholes are.
- I’m going to see Harry Potter in 30 mintes. HARRY HARRY POTTER. Yes, I am THAT nerd.
- My baby has turned into a clingy, whiny, mess. WTH? I keep looking at him wondering who this impostor is!
- His birthday is in 4 days. I cannot believe that I’ve been somebody’s momma for a year.
- Phaedra’s lies have finally come to light. I mean really, why so much drama? And I’m going to need Kim to stop perpetrating like she knows what she’s talking about over there. Nurse my ass.
- I’m so excited about the money that comes along with my new position. I’m making plans to get out of debt over here and to finally buy us living room furniture after 5 years. Shallow, but dammit we need it!
- I am also going to organize my life and find room in our budget for a maid to come in once a month and for Pookah to go one more day to daycare. Because dammit I need it!
- And lastly, I am going to buy a study guide for the GRE. Yes, I will be in someones grad school next fall come hell or high water.
That’s all folks, see you next week……
Pookah seemed to do better yesterday. We only had two instances of bad diarrhea yesterday, and he tolerated all bottles with no pedialyte in them. All had the probiotic in them.
He still won’t eat regular food though. I hope that this too shall pass.
On the other hand, I applied at work for a full time position. How am I going to manage that you ask? Hell if I know, but we need the money. The problem is, someone else applied too. How is my manager going to decide?
My Pookah’s birthday is EXACTLY one week from today.
We are getting his hair cut for the first time this weekend. That stuff is wild!
My hair……..my hair………Lord the Fuzz!!!!!!!!!!
Harry Potter comes out today.
But I can’t see it until Monday when the Pookah is at daycare.
I haven’t even begun to shop for food for Thanksgiving.
QVC has that Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer on easy pay……6 easy payments…………I want it in Gloss Cinnamon………..
I haven’t exercised at ALL this week.
And I’ve eaten pretty bad.
Well, off to sleep because I have to wake up and do it again tonight.
Welcome to another episode of Monday Randomness!
Let’s get to it:
- Bishop.Eddie.Long. Lawd have mercy. I live in Atlanta. I’ve been to the Bishop’s church. Most mornings, He can be heard on the radio doing a segment called the inspirational vitamin. He is an awesome speaker. Inspirational. God Inspired. And he has been accused of bad things. I’ve seen the pictures, I’ve heard the accusations. I’ve heard what he has to say.(Or what he didn’t say) I hope it’s not true. I pray it’s not true. But no matter what, his rep as a man of God is damaged. And that’s sad.
- I’m on vacation this week. At a beach, in a bathing suit. Damn Damn DAMN!( in my Florida Evans Voice).
- And if you don’t know who Florida Evans is, shame on you.
- Have you seen the trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows??????????? OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! Can you tell I am a fan? 53 days and counting……..
- I’m already obsessed with the Biggest Loser. Those people are huge. I don’t want to EVER get as huge as ANY of these men and women. I’ve got to workout. I’ve got to eat right. I’ve got to get motivated. Yada yada yada….I say this every season.
- Pookah has started this strange head banging thing. Please tell me it’s normal?
- I hate my job……but what else is new?
And finally, Jay-Z and Warren Buffet are sharing the cover of this months Forbes magazine. How cool is that? Do that damn thing HOVA! Hip Hop has grown up!
Stay tuned for next week’s episode……