Tag Archives: Game Of Thrones
Yes, that is a potty, but we’ll get to that later….
I love lists.
I love making them, checking things off of them, sharing them.
Veronica shared her summer wish list. And Kelle just started making a weekly mini bucket list of things she wants to do that week.
I LOVE this idea.
Except, I’m so busy/exhausted from work sometimes, I don’t get to do EVEYTHING some weeks. And planning for the whole summer seems so broad. But, I figured I could make one for the month!
Sooooo, without further ado, this is my Bucket List for June….
June Bucket List
- Finish A Dance with Dragons, the lastest book in the Game of Thrones series. I’ve been trying to finish it for months, but I keep getting distracted by Hunger Games and Mommy Porn…..
- Start training for the Black Girls Run Drive to End Hunger 5K/10K race. I haven’t decided if I am going to stick with the 5K, or go for the 10K, but I WILL be running this one in September in my town. I WILL!!!! Especially since I’ve given up on running the Peachtree this year. I.Just.Can’t……..
- Start seriously potty training Pookah. His new teacher, ( the one I didn’t like until we had a looooong talk) and I have a plan: out of pull ups by the end of summer. Yesssssss………
- Redesign my blog MYSELF. Why myself? I’m cheap and I’ve got a ton of other stuff to pay for this summer. I’ve been thinking about revamping My Life for a while now. I was going to buy a whole new domain name with my REAL name and everything, but I like talking shit about family members, co workers and in laws without them reading it. :-) But it’s time for a change i. And I’m going to attempt it myself….
- Finally FINALLY finish up a photography class I did as a study along for with Clickin Moms in January after I finish the current one I am taking with Brooke Snow.( LOVE HER!!!) Yes. January……
A Busy month huh?
Gotta go, I’m off to play bubbles….
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Just a few things:
- Marriage is hard. It takes work. I was reminded of this this weekend. I’ve been slacking in my wifey duties( no not THAT…well yes, that too). But I’ve been focusing a lot on me and a lot on Pookah, but not enough on him. That has to stop. So I’m trying to rework my schedule/life a bit so that what’s important can remain important.
- Photography is becoming an obsession. I’m finally getting more comfortable with my camera and shooting manual thanks to the photography class I took with Faith at Simplicity-My Life in Mostly Photographs and forums like ClickinMoms. Everywhere I look, I see pictures. I look outside and I think, what great light. I see Pookah doing something and think, how do I capture that accurately? I took a picture this weekend that I am SO proud of I want to pinch myself! I think I’m going to put it up on my wall!
- I’m reading the Game of Thrones Series. I am on book three and obsessed. Just one more thing to fit in my schedule.
- I want an ipad.
- I need a new laptop.
- Hell, I need a new desktop too while we’re at it!
- I have 2 more weekends after this one until I don’t have to work EVERY weekend anymore. Of course, I will still be working nights, but it’s the first step.
- This is a good thing because I’ve discovered that I miss going to church, and Pookah needs to go too. And C-Dub. We ALL need to have our butts up in there!
- You will notice in the coming weeks, a few changes to my blog. Blogalicious has inspired me and I’m going to put some of the things I learned into place. Stay tuned.
- I am going to do NaBloPoMo! Pray for me folks! I think I tried last year, then gave up, but I’m going to try again! Join me!
- And finally, the holidays are coming. Are you ready?