It’s Monday, my brain is sooo full of STUFF. So it’s going to be so random today because I’m so scattered.
- We’ve officially finished moving. All of our stuff is either in what I call the dump room, at goodwill, or at the dump. I gave up on being organized.
- The renter for our old house will move in on Friday. Hallelujah for rent money/not having to pay two mortgages.
- I interviewed for a job last week. It’s at a insurance company working with pregnant women. I would work Monday through Friday no weekends, no holidays no nights, no call. 3 days a week, I would work until 8, but not go in until 11. The other two days, I would get off at 430. The pay would be more than I make now. I would take the train. I would sit on my ass all day. #heaven
- I’m on my third application with them. I’ve heard that that means I’m almost in. #fingerscrossed.
- I’m praying folks. Because your girl is tired. So tired. I want to see my child more than 30 minutes a day when I work.
- I went to Imaging USA( photography conference) last weekend here in Atlanta. It was so cool!!! I only had an expo pass that I got for free, but I loved every minute of it. I got to hold my next camera( Canon EOS 6D )
and check out a few lenses that I wanted and now KNOW I want. I got to meet some of the cool ladies from Clickin Moms.
- That Monday, inauguration day, I got to go and hang out at a Clickin Moms private launch party for their magazine Click. I got to meet a few of the woman who inspire me so much on the forums and the blog everyday and I managed not to look like a Stan. And they had cake pops. Red velvet cake pops… #nom
- My friend had a baby on Thursday morning. Her third boy. He is so tiny, and squishy, and cute and he smelled so good…..I had to give him back quickly…… #repressedbabyfever
- CDub still won’t pose for me without much much pleading, rationalizing and twerking on my part. SMH. And this is STILL what I get…..
- Pookah and I hung out all day on Sunday because by then, C-Dub stated he needed a break from us( DUDE for real?) and time to himself( read, he needed to go play golf). But that’s OK. Pookah and I had a field trip to Target. And spent his money on lots of socks and superhero underwear.
So that’s that. February is starting this week, and I am looking forward to change. And stability. And unpacking.