Every since i saw that movie, the Bucketlist, I’ve been wanting to make my own. I’ve had one in my head for years, but i’ve never written it down. Here goes:
Rose’s Daughter’s Bucket List/ Or Things To Do Before Die
- Write a book.
- Vacation on the Seyschelles Islands
- Stand at the Acropolis in Greece.
- Go Skydiving
- Start and finish a 365 Photography project
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Stand in front of one of the Great Pyramids of Egypt
- Order a meal in Italian in Tuscany
- Learn to speak Spanish fluently
- Swim naked in the ocean
- See Kilauea erupting on the Big Island, Hawaii
- Take a helicopter ride
- Go Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef
- See a Broadway play. On Broadway.
- Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Go topless on a beach in the French Riviera.
- See the ball drop in Times Square: LIVE
- Go on an African Safari and take beautiful pictures
- Run a marathon
- Own my own bookstore. With a little cafe attached.
- Have no debt
- Spend a weekend in Paris.
- And Visit the Louvre.
- Make a Buckingham Palace Guard laugh.
- Visit the Forbidden City in China.
- Ride a Gondola in Venice
And that’s the end of my list! Do you have a Bucket List? Share!!